Thomas Robb Ministries
PO Box 602
Harrison, AR 72601
Be a Warrior for Christ
Sermon / outline by Mrs. Rachel
- A grave concern to our white Christian brothers and sisters
around the world is how quickly our society is changing, and clearly for the
- We now live in what is being called a Judeo-
- Without basing the laws of our nation upon Biblical
principles as our beloved country once did – It is now becoming completely
Judiaized through the schools, the movie houses, the financial centers, our
courtrooms, and our legislatures.
- As a result we are first hand witnesses to a 21st
century Sodom and Gomorra – world –wide.
- As in the Days of Noah – race mixing is even promoted and
flaunted in the churches – not just here in America – but worldwide.
- Abortion, rape, theft, unhappy marriages, juvenile
delinquents. All the result of Humanism/the product of Judaism. Each decides
right or wrong for themselves – ignoring the Holy Word.
- How then while in such a world as this, should we as
Christians – with the knowledge that we are the sons and daughters of God
– joint heirs – waiting in expectation of God’s government here on
earth – should we react to the depravity of the world?
- Should We-
- Form political parties or work in the political arena?
- Separate ourselves
- Work to educate others as to the problems
- Warn those in need of repentance
- Of course, we may be called to do any of those things or
perhaps many others. We each have our talent – And Christ has a plan for
each of us – if we will listen closely – pray and ask for guidance.
- Paul took up a similar topic in a letter he wrote to the
- This was a city heavily influenced by paganism,
intellectualism, immorality and traditions of the elders – carried over
from the mingling of the Babylonian captivity.
- In Phillipians Chapter 2 – 12-16
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always
obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out
your own salvation with fear and trembling.
For it is God which worketh in you both
to will and to do oh his good pleasure.
Do all things without murmurings and
That ye may be blameless and harmless,
the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse
nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world:
Holding forth the word of life; that I
may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labored
13. Here he provides directions, hope, and
warnings which will help us to "shine as lights in the world"
First, in order to shine as a light, and
that really means being used by God as a tool – in some way either great or
small we will be used to Glorify him and make way for his kingdom.
- We must being by working out our own salvation first.
God wants a well tuned instrument.
As Jesus put it in Matthew 7: 1-6 First
remove the plank from your own eye"
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For
with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye
mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is
in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let
me pull out the mote out of thine eye: and, behold, a beam is in thine own
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye: and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out
of thy brother’s eye.
This passage, often has been misused to
prevent any proper judging, but it is really emphasizing the importance of
getting your own act together first.
Notice that once you have removed the beam
from your own eye, then you can see clearly to cast it out of thy brother’s
- In these last days before the bodily return of Jesus
Christ, we have a very important duty to fulfill, yet by not living and
striving to live each day a more Christian life – we short change
ourselves and our Savior by. God has called us to live up to our full
potential. He wants to use us to bring his children to repentance, but how
can we complete our assignment, if we are unrepentant ourselves.
- We are to develop a Christ like character and Christ like
- It is important to notice that Paul said we should do this
"with fear and trembling"
- In writing about the early church, Luke recorded in Acts
Then had the churches rest throughout all
Judea and Galilee and samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of
the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.
- They were walking in the "fear of the Lord" and
then the Lord multiplied them.
- Many Judeo/Christian preachers today disprove of the
concept of fear and trembling. It is not popular to say that we should fear
- If we point to God’s righteous indignation, and justice,
they may say, "Well my God is not like that!"
- In the Hebrew the word fear is "Yir’ah and is used
in the Hold Testament to describe:
- fear, terror
- awsom or terrifying thing
- fear of God, respect, reverence, piety
21.The Greek word is "phobos" and it
is used to describe
- fear, dread, terror
- that which strikes terror
- In connection with the "fear of the Lord", it is
often defined as reverence or awe. This seems fine enough to most
Christians, but Paul says "fear and trembling"
- The Greek word for "trembling" is "tromos"
and means " a trembling or quaking with fear"
- A proper fear of the Lord then would include
- reverence and awe
- being afraid to offend God in any way
- This seems so contrary to the new age churches of today. It
doesn’t seem nice. Yet there is extreme value in having a trembling fear
of the Lord.
- Think about the parents of today – so many of them only
want to be friends with their children – which is fine to a degree. But
without fear for your authority – great harm could come to them. Imagine a
child who hasn’t learned to fear the consequences of refusing an order
from his parents. He rushes out into traffic. His parents frantically
yelling. NO! NO! NO! But he doesn’t listen – he doesn’t obey. He has
never learned to pay the price of disobedience. Their child lies dead in the
- The Humanist would step in and say – well what they
should have done was had him tied to a kid leash or some other type of child
restraint. Yet we see a world in chaos, war, and heartbreak, because
everyone wants to come up with their own solution to the problems rather
than taking the correct path and just abiding by God’s absolutes.
- To have the fear of the Lord is of immense importance.
- From the book of proverbs we learn that
- the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge
- the fear of the lord will cause one to hate evil
- the fear of the lord will prolong life
- the fear of the lord provides strong confidence and is a
fountain of life
- the fear of the lord prompts one to depart from evil
- the fear of the lord leads to a satisfying life, and
spares one from much evil.
- The fear of the lord is the way to riches, honor, and
Without the fear of the lord:
- we close ourselves to God’s wisdom and knowledge
- we flirt with evil and become corrupted by it.
- When fallen into sin, we will not be motivated to repent
and turn to God.
- We will not be motivated to truly work out our own
Without the fear of the Lord we cannot please
- How do we get the Fear of the Lord?
- Just as faith comes by the word so also by the word comes
the fear of the Lord.
- In Deuteronomy 31: 10-1d3d the children of Israel are told
to gather every seven years to read and hear the word.
- The purpose? That they may learn to fear the Lord:
- As a person reads the Word – he learns to fear the Lord..
- After we have "the fear of the Lord"
- God can begin to work in us.
- We want to do what is right. We know that our brothers and
sisters need us. And we are not alone in our struggle to become the
Christian soldiers God desires.
37.As Paul wrote in Phillipians 1:6 "He
who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus
- And again in Phillipians 4:13 "I can due all things
through Christ who strengthens me"
- There is power waiting for each one of us. Power to fulfill
our destiny. In Paul's prayer to the Ephesians Paul wanted them to know
"what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe.
- We are able to access the power of God through Prayer
- through the word of God.
In instructing the Ephesians to
"be strong in the lord and in the power of His might" he tells
them to put on the whole armor of God.
Indispensable to this armor are such
- The gospel
All of which are inseparable from the
word of God.
And the word of God itself is called
the sword of the spirit.
- And we can receive that power, just by doing it.
- We receive our instruction, guidance, support, weapons,
and armor from God. But we must act and do our part.
We must learn to fear the lord with
trembling. Forget about. U.N. troops, or the world court, or any other
perverse agency – we receive our power to be a beacon of light in this
world by working out our salvation and fearing the lord.
Our people cry out for hope, for answers.
Many go blindly throughout their lives with out ever being called to
God loves us and he wants his sons and
daughters to repent. He wants them come to their senses. He wants them to
awaken others to what they learn. To be vigilant, to be strong, and brave
– walking in the armor of God.
We must ask ourselves.
Are we shining as brightly as possible. Or
are we overlooking our own walk with Christ – Do we realize that we must
develop a truly Christian character in our own life if we are to bring honor
to Christ in this perverse world - To light the way for others.
We may live in a wicked and corrupt
nation, but God has promised us the power to shine and to reach our brothers
and sisters – to be a warrior for Christ - If we will with fear and
trembling, disciplining our selves with his word – just claim our rightful
heritage and recognize our need for personal and national repentance and
then follow through.
Let us pray
Consider Your Family's
of Children in the U.S. under 8 are non-white. The govt. projects
that within 4 years (because of legal and illegal immigration and
high birthrate) the majority of children under 18 will not be white.
Whites will Be a
Minority in Less than 30 Years!
is the front cover of a recent issue of The Torch - the monthly
publication of Thomas Robb Ministries. You and your family will
thoroughly enjoy receiving this into your home. e-mail us with a
request for a FREE sample copy!
Books, T-Shirts, Pins,
and More - Learn about and Celebrate your White Heritage
Roman Document - Verified by British Museum 1935